Last Updated: June 5, 2023
This Privacy Statement describes LHB Technical Staffing, LLC’s (“we”, “us”, or “our”) policies and procedures regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of the information of users of our website (“you” or “your”) when you use our website. Our website address is: http://LHBtechstaff.com (the “website”).
We use your personal data to provide and improve the website and our services. By using the website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Collection of Your Personal Data
When you use our website, we may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (the “Personal Data”). The Personal Data we may collect includes but is not limited to Usage Data.
When you access the website, we collect website usage information and information about your computer and internet connection, including but not limited to your computer’s IP address, the type and version of browser and operating system you use, your internet domain, the time and date of your visit to the website, the time spent on the website and its various pages, and, if you arrived at the website via a link from another website, the URL of the linking page.
When you access the website through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data, the time and date of your visit to the website, the time spent on the website and its various pages, and, if you arrived at the website via a link from another website, the URL of the linking page.
You may be able to control such Usage Data through the control settings on your device or browser; but removing such Usage Data tools may impact the convenience to use or the functionality of the website.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on the user’s hard drive during a website visit. This file allows the user to move quickly and easily around our website.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
You can delete cookies from Your hard drive at any time.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Links to Other Websites
Use of Your Personal Data
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To respond to any questions you ask or to respond to the reason you contacted us.
- To provide, maintain, enhance, and improve our website, including monitoring the use of our website.
- To ensure, as far as practical, that our website is compatible with the browsers and operating systems used by users.
- To deliver targeted advertising to you.
- For business transfers. We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets or ownership, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceedings, in which Personal Data held by us about our website users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our website, products, services, marketing, and users’ experience.
- To protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the website.
- To detect or prevent criminal activity or fraud.
- To communicate with you to request feedback or to notify you of changes to our terms, conditions, and Privacy Statement.
- To comply with valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency) or to comply with our legal obligations.
Who We Share Your Data With
We may share your Personal Data with the following parties and in the following situations:
- With our service providers.
- In connection with business transfers. We may share your Personal Data in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of our assets or ownership, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
- With our affiliates.
- With our business partners.
- With your consent.
- With government authorities if required to do so pursuant to a valid request by public authorities or to comply with our legal obligations.
How Long We Retain Your Data
We will retain your Personal Data only for so long as is necessary for the purposes set forth in this Privacy Statement. We will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies. We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to us, but unfortunately no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Accordingly, and despite our efforts, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, or to or from our online products or services.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. Depending on where you live, you may have certain legal rights under applicable law. For example, you may have the following rights:
- Your right to Access. You can ask us for a copy of any Personal Data we hold about you.
- Your right to Correct. If you believe any of the Personal Data we hold about you is incorrect or out-of-date, you may have the right to correct that Personal Data by providing us with the correct and up-to-date Personal Data.
- Your right to Erasure. You can ask us to delete any incorrect or out-of-date Personal Data. We will do so unless we are prevented from doing so by law or regulation or are otherwise obligated to keep the data for administrative, legal, or security purposes. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to ask us to erase your Personal Data.
- Your right to Portability. You may have the right to request a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used and machine-readable format to be provided to you or to such other third party as you may request.
- Your right to Limit. You may have the right to opt out of any ancillary use of your Personal Data (e.g., for marketing purposes).
If you live in a jurisdiction that gives you any of the above rights, please contact us (as specified below) to request to exercise any of the above rights. Upon confirmation that you are making the request, we will confirm our obligations under applicable law. Please note that even if a request is made to delete your Personal Data, we may be permitted or required to retain a copy of that Personal Data for our business and legal obligations as permitted or required under applicable law.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (COPPA)
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, 15 U.S.C. Section 6501.06 and 16 C.F.R. Sections 312.1-312.12, we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13, nor does our website target children under the age of 13. By using the website, you represent that you are not younger than 13. Please contact us if you know or suspect that we have collected information from children under the age of 13 and we will take prompt measures to remove such information.
We do not sell, lease, or otherwise disclose your Personal Data to unaffiliated third parties to market their products and services to you. While we may provide Personal Data or Usage Information to one of our third party providers in order to communicate with you, we require all such third party providers (as well as our affiliates and business partners) to take appropriate steps to secure your information.
Data security is implemented through physical, administrative, and technical safeguards we put in place and operational procedures we follow to protect your Personal Data. We protect your transactions involving your Personal Data over the Internet using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. We restrict access to your Personal Data in our database to our authorized employees, agents, certain of our authorized business partners and/or authorized third party providers as appropriate or necessary to provide the website. However, no website, database or system is completely secure. You are also responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
LHB Technical Staffing, LLC reserves the right to revise its Privacy Statement at any time and without notice, and such revisions will be effective when posted on this website.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, you can contact us:
- By email: Info@LHBcorp.com
- By phone number: 218-727-8446
- By mail: LHB Technical Staffing, LLC
Attn: General Counsel
21 West Superior Street, Suite 500
Duluth, Minnesota 55802
Copyright © 2023 by LHB Technical Staffing, LLC. All rights reserved.